1. Conducting Internal, Investigative and Management audits
2. Carrying out ad hoc reviews to investigate any area identified
3. Checking the processes and ensuring that internal controls systems are adequate
4. Ensuring proper segregation of duties and study the adequacy of the same
5. Ensuring compliance to various statutes applicable, accounting standards and also compliance with the company procedures and policies laid down
6. Assessing adequacy and correctness of accounting records
7. Ensuring that audit findings are correctly and factually reported concisely to convey the observations and create the desired impact on the reader
8. Providing inputs for improvements in internal control systems, processes, avenues for cost savings and profit maximization
9. Periodic meetings with the auditee and constant written follow up with auditee for implementation of audit suggestions
10. Reporting periodically the implementation of the audit suggestions, and summarize the implementation status. Recording the reasons for non implementation wherever applicable
11. Preparing work papers during audit activity. Maintaining copies of all query sheets and documenting how the query has been resolved
12. Assisting in preparing the audit check list and internal control check list and to update the audit check list and internal control check list periodically
13. Analysis of control flow charts for key business processes and critical parts of key processes, with a view to identify weaknesses non value added activities
14. Ensure efficiency in use of resources, avoid duplication of work, and ensure adequacy of control procedures
1. Qualified CA Inter/ IPCC, at least 2 years of articleship completed with audit experience preferably in Manufacturing.
2. Advanced Proficiency in MS- Office.
3. Good communication skills and interpersonal skills are required and shall be a team player.
4. SAP experience preferred
Domestic travel to plants/depots/warehouses located pan India shall be required for this position.